Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The lowdown on the get down (Oct. 07)

This summer my girlfriend and I were hooking up when my parents unexpectedly walked into the room - everyone's worst nightmare, right? Well, here's the thing...it kind of turned me on. How can I take it further without subjecting my parents to any more peep shows?


Don't worry, there are many ways you can satisfy your exhibitionist tendencies without risking the embarrassment of your situation with your parents or the hassle of a public indecency ticket.
You could start by placing a mirror where you can see yourself in action. Watching yourself in a mirror can give you the sense that you're a third person sneaking a peek. You can also leave the blinds up when you and your girl are going at it. I might discourage this if you live on the ground floor, or if your window looks directly into your neighbor's kitchen - you don't want to be that close with the neighbors.
Ask your girlfriend if she might let you "accidentally" watch her undress. Even the most mundane things are more intriguing when we aren't supposed to see them. Why do you think celebrity tabloids are so successful? Speaking of celebrities, you could always go the route of countless A-listers and make your very own sex tape. Of course, you have to make completely sure everyone involved is OK with being recorded, and you might want to plan on taping over your video before heading home for the holidays. After all, mom and dad have seen enough already.


My boyfriend has this weird fetish. He says he can only have an orgasm if he's humping something - my breasts, a pillow, etc. The problem is that I'm not ready to have sex with him. What should I do?


You've actually already started to answer your own question, but I'll be happy to lend a few words of advice.
If your boyfriend can only get off by humping something - which may or may not really be the case - you could always let him do just that. If him rubbing himself between your breasts sounds like something you might enjoy, then give it a shot. If not, there are numerous other options including oral sex, mutual masturbation (don't let him forget that you want to have a good time, too), and dry humping. And never underestimate the value of a good sex toy to spice things up.
I might also suggest you avoid characterizing his fetish as "weird." I've heard much more bizarre stories and it tends to make people defensive when something as personal as their sex lives are criticized. In the end, it's up to you to experiment and find out what you're comfortable with. You might end up trying something you discover you enjoy. Then again, you might decide this is a deal breaker and you're ready to move on to the next, more vanilla guy, and leave this one to his pillows.

No comments: