Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hello, world!

I am Sasha Sappho. While I'm no stranger to spilling secrets on the interweb, this is my first official blog. So go easy on me.
No, I'm totally kidding. I welcome your thoughts, critiques, anything you want to throw at me; I can handle it.
Some days I fancy myself a writer. Other days I play with being a student of sexuality. Yes, a student of it. I hope this blog will become a harmonious combination of the two, and serve as my testing ground for just about anything that comes out of my head. I also write a sex column for a campus magazine - I'll be posting those entries here as well and I welcome new questions that I can (at least try to) answer. I'm by no means a professional, so take me only as seriously as you want to.
I realize this introduction has been a little all over the place, but I'm just so excited to start posting content that I can't focus on what I'm doing now. First come the columns. Enjoy!

- Sasha

No comments: