Thursday, July 31, 2008

HHNT


Yes, folks, I'm jumping on the Half-nekkid Thursday bandwagon. Of course, after spending much of the weekend, well, half-nekkid, it seems only appropriate to post a few photos as proof. We'll start out with the dress I wore from the second night of Thunder. The one I got about a million compliments on. Which, yknow, never hurts a girl's self-esteem. Happyface.

Also, note the brand-new cuffs. leather with metal buckles, velcro on the inside to keep them on as they're being fastened. I didn't want to take them off all weekend. In fact, I didn't, much. HHNT everyone!

2 comments:

Essin' Em said...

HHNT to you!

And the bar = the 3 kings :)

Amalthea said...

I have to say, I like that you're on this bandwagon. Now I get to like you for your mind and your body. I wish I owned one piece of clothing that is insane like that. Love it.