Wednesday, July 29, 2009

HNT: Satin III

This is the last of the HNT photos The Pilot took when he was here last month.

I suppose that's fitting. I haven't written about it, but my Relationship with The Pilot is... well, it's over. We're negotiating our way back into a friendship, but that is a process. It's a process I think we're capable of accomplishing... but it will take some work.

So, mention of The Pilot will likely be somewhat more sparse. It isn't his fault, and it isn't anything terrible. It's just the way it is.

But here is another shot he took. And I know it's similar to another I've posted before, but the angle is a little different, and I think it's rather beautiful. So is he.



HHNT!

2 comments:

Fat Controller said...

Beautiful indeed! I love the look and feel of black satin sheets.

Happy HNT!

champagne and Benzedrine said...

I haven't commented as much as I should... I LOVE these pictures. I can't remember exactly where, but they remind me of some classical artwork I saw. The satin looks delicious against your porcelain skin.