Wednesday, June 3, 2009

HNT: The Scientist's work

The Scientist likes my tits. A lot. I know that sounds random, except that he tells me that pretty much every time he sees them. And has lately taken to making sure other people know how awesome he thinks they are.

In any case, he's even expressed a preference between the two - he prefers the left. (Go look at his sext message, you'll see him mention it.) So he thought it was only appropriate that he leave his mark there. And, of course, he wanted to be thorough.



HHNT!

4 comments:

Jake said...

You do have magnificent breasts...

Champagne and Benzedrine said...

I'll second that. LK SRSLY.

Erm. I had more important things to say, but having never seen this part of you in such delicious detail before, my brain suddenly seems somewhat fuzzy.

What was I talking about again?

Anonymous said...

I love your tits too.

Him said...

Very nice...