Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm not dead!

But my computer still is. I'm still trying to get a new one, and secure a job - which is taking WAY more negotiation than I ever thought it would - and working on finding an apartmentm which will probably result in me living with a friend for a few weeks because I'm losing my mind in my mother's house...

So yeah, I'm a little busy. But I suppose that's better than not being bored. I am doing some freelancing, so at least I can say I'm a working journalist. And I have things planned for this blog, not the least of which is catching up on all of you lovely blogosphere friends who I haven't had a chance to read in the past month.

But I'm alive, and things are well. Just on a hiatus. I'm hoping that will end in the next week or so. In the meantime, though, I'm sending lots of good energy to all of you!

No comments: